Background

Hair Cuts!

Today was the first truly relaxing Saturday we have had since we first learned we would be moving. Everything is done at the old house and with the exception of two boxes we are moved into the new apartment. Caleb has been asking us for months to let him get his hair cut into "spiky hair". Up until now, I have been the barber of the family. Every haircut has been done my me but I knew that I couldn't do what he wanted done. So, I pulled out my trusty coupon file and found a coupon for a free haircut and that was all she wrote! Daddy and Caleb went out for his first real barber cut. He loved how it turned out. And after a year of letting her hair grow out, Abigail decided she wanted it short again. (She is sooo her mother's daughter!) We talked through the fact that once it was cut she would be stuck with it until it grew out. She was determined so I got my scissors out and got to work. She wanted it to be much shorter, like last time, but I remembered how much she hated the last cut so I wouldn't do it. I think we are all pleased with the result.


No comments: