Background

Christmas Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Christmas time! I can't believe this is the week of Christmas. It finally hit me Saturday night when I was setting out the kids clothes for church and I realized that I needed to get their Christmas clothes out. It has been so crazy busy that it snuck up on me again this year. Luckily I didn't have a lot of shopping to do so I have been finished with the Christmas shopping since Black Friday. I know, I know, that is annoying to you procrastinators but I can't help it. So, here we are in the sanctuary after the morning service.
I snapped this one before we left the house for Sunday School. The kids were in much better moods and cooperated a little better. Aren't they just the cutest kids in the world?


2 comments:

Travis and Danielle said...

They are very cute! What a sweet Christmas picture! I cannot tell you enough how much it means to me that you are sharing missions with your children!It touches my heart to hear that they pray for us. Your sweet words of encouragement continue to brighten my days!

Denton party of 5 said...

i am so disappointed that i missed you guys on sunday. roy said he got to speak to you. i hope you have enjoyed the time back home. can't wait to hear about your time in costa rica!