Background

Abigail's Birthday Slumber Party

Abigail had her very first sleepover this year. It was quite a new experience for me! It was me and seven 7-10 year olds, not good odds! All kidding aside, I think everyone had a good time so it was a success as far as I am concerned. We started out the evening with pizza while watching High School Musical 2. The girls sort of drifted in and out of the living room intermittently watching the movies between activities. We also watched Cow Belles and Hannah Montana: Living the Rock Star Life. The girls played dress-up, painted their nails, did makeovers, worked on coloring a poster for Abigail, decorated their own cupcakes, played with Abigail's toys, tried on every pair of shoes I own and every dress Abigail owns, gave each other tattoos, ate snacks, opened presents, and got very little sleep. I don't think I was the only one who was exhausted!

eating pizza while watching the movie:the girls with Abigail's dresses and my shoes on:showing off their nails and tattoos:
Caleb spent the night with his friend Sebastian who was also having a birthday party that night. This is them with Sebastian's brother Jude playing at Chuck E Cheese.

No comments: