Background

Update and Apology

Okay so I know I owe all of you who follow my blog a BIG apology because I have been MIA for the past six months. There has been so much going on with us that I have been just focusing on keeping my head above water. Caleb finished out his first season of baseball this spring/summer and his first season of tackle football this fall. The girls did cheerleading this fall. We are finally out of the apartment and have moved to Chattanooga, which prompted a school change for the kids. They like East Ridge Elementary so that worked out well. Roy accepted a position at Woodland Park Baptist Church after serving at Brainerd Baptist for the past 2 years. He is still in school at UTC and should graduate in May with a Master's in Conducting. I was laid off the week before Thanksgiving so that is creating a definite change in finances. The week I lost my job, UNUM laid off 300 people so the job market has been flooded with applicants. Those of you who know me well, know that I would love to go back to being a stay-at-home mom. I have truly enjoyed the last few weeks volunteering at the kids' school, organizing the house, and being with Lydia during the day. We will see what happens! I am going to attempt to catch everyone up on all that has happened in the past six months with our family. Hang on and enjoy the ride!

No comments: