Background

10th Anniversary Cruise

For our 10th Anniversary, the hubby and I set out for our first-ever cruise. We were so excited!


Our cruise left from Port Canaveral so we decided to visit the Kennedy Space Center while we were there. Roy hadn't been since he was a child and was beyond thrilled to get to see it all again after so many years.





The first night of our cruise, Roy surprised me with a beautiful anniversary ring. He even got down on one knee and asked me if I would still be willing to spend the rest of my life with him. It was perfect!










Formal Nights aboard the ship! It was so fun to dress up for supper and spend time over dinner just talking.







The ports were beautiful! We visited Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Isla Roatan. We had a great time snorkeling, relaxing on the beach, and walking through the cities. It was awesome!

No comments: