Background

Lydia's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, July 17th

Lydia wanted to have her party at Chuck E Cheese this year. She invited several friends from church so we had a good group there. They played for what seemed like hours, ate pizza, had an ice cream cake, sang songs with Chuck E ... in all they had a lot fun!

 Lydia's guests patiently waiting for the cake!
Lydia checking out her Dora cake!

The natives are getting restless!

Daddy helping Lydia get extra tickets in the ticket blaster!

Mom and her two angels!

Me and my BFF!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Lovely pictures! This is how I imagine my birthday to be like this year. I have to book one of the finest venues in Chicago for all my friends and relatives because it has been a very long time since I met everyone. I am in town this year and close to everybody. It is perfect.