Background

The Enchanted Maize

This is Abigail's fall field trip, the entire first grade at RPS went to The Enchanted Maize. With students, teachers, and parents there was a total of 102 people who went. It was a mad house. Abigail was so excited that Roy was able to go with her. He followed her and her friends around taking pictures and having a good time. They had lots to do other than the corn maze: hayride, playground, tractor-coaster, photo ops galore! Friday was also team spirit day so Abigail wore her UGA jersey. After they finished at the corn maze they went to the park near my office to eat their lunches so I met them there. It was nice to get to be a part of a field trip without having to take a day off from work. I didn't tell Abigail ahead of time that I was going to try to attend so it was a surprise when I met them there. I got to sit with her and her friends while they ate lunch and play a little on the playground with them until time for them to head back to school. This is the stuff that memories are made of!

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Great blog!! I just found it! Awesome!